1. User Eligibility
Please note: Although Users of all ages are welcome to browse the Integrity Sites, many of the Available Features may only be accessed/used by Users who are 13 years of age and older ("Restricted Features"). Restricted Features are not available to Users under age 13 because participation in these Restricted Features requires a User to provide information about him/herself and, for safety and security reasons, Integrity does not want to collect and store personal information provided by Users under age 13.
3. Ownership and Permitted Use of Content
Integrity, its licensors (including Users), or other third parties own all content, including but not limited to all text, Available Features, trademarks, written material, music, artwork, computer code, look and feel, trade dress, technical information and advertisements appearing on or otherwise making-up the Integrity Sites ("Content"). Such Content is protected under United States and other countries' copyright, trademark and other laws and international treaty provisions, and any unauthorized use by you of this Content may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. The ownership of all Content is retained by its owner.
You may not remove, obscure or otherwise deface proprietary notices appearing on any Content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
4. Integrity Sites Accounts
Users who are ages 13 and older may choose to register for one or more accounts through the Integrity Sites (a User who has registered for one or more accounts through the Integrity Sites a "Registered User", each such account an "Integrity Account"). Depending upon the type of Integrity Account for which you are registering, in addition to your name and contact information, you may be required to submit a valid credit card number, billing address, and related billing information. When you register for an Integrity Account you must (i) provide accurate and truthful information about yourself, including, if applicable, billing information, and (ii) update such information from time to time as necessary to keep your registration information current and accurate. By establishing an Integrity Account, you represent and warrant you have the right and are authorized to provide the information you provide when you register for such Integrity Account.
Integrity reserves the right to terminate any Integrity Account, and delete the profile corresponding to such Integrity Account (and any accompanying content), at any time if we believe that the account holder is less than 13 years of age.
5. Additional Information Specifically for Registered Users
You may not maintain more than one active Integrity Account through a particular Integrity Site at any time. Integrity reserves the right to terminate or suspend any or all of your Integrity Accounts at any time for any or no reason. Therefore, you should keep copies and records of any content you may wish to access if your account is terminated.
If you are a Registered User, you are responsible for (i) all activities occurring under your Integrity Accounts and, (ii) keeping your password and other information pertaining to your Integrity Accounts confidential. You should not provide the log-in information associated with your Integrity Accounts to any person. If you suspect someone is accessing or using your Integrity Account without your permission or if you need to change your password or Integrity Account information, please click on the applicable link as you log-in to your Integrity Account. NOTE: If you have an Integrity Account for more than one Integrity Site, a change you make in one of your Integrity Accounts may not automatically be made in your other Integrity Accounts. Therefore, in order to change information in connection with all of your Integrity Accounts, you must change the information individually in each Integrity Account.
6. Information You Provide/Submissions
By making a Submission, you represent and warrant (i) you own all right, title and interest in and to your Submission, or you have the necessary approvals and permissions to grant Integrity the Submission License described above, (ii) your Submission, and the exercise by Integrity of Integrity's rights under the Submission License in relation to such Submission, does not violate applicable law or the intellectual property rights or other rights of others, including but not limited to trade secret, copyrights, trademarks, publicity and privacy rights, and contract rights of others and (ii) your Submission does not contain software viruses, spiders, spybots, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
In addition, a Submission shall not, nor shall a Submission provide a link or reference to content that:
- promote(s) hatred, racism, bigotry, physical violence or emotional abuse against any individual or group
- is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or otherwise contain(s) offensive content
- misrepresent(s) your identity or affiliation or connection with a person or entity
- imply(ies) or state(s) that Integrity endorses or is in any way associated with such Submission
- contain(s) any false, misleading, deceptive, sexually suggestive, abusive or harassing content
- contain(s) photographs or words containing or depicting objectionable subject matter, including but not limited tophotos depicting or containing the following: excessive violence, nudity, obscenity, sexual explicitness, and harassing content
- contain(s) any information or computer code that is intended to, or are likely to, damage, interfere with, alter, intercept or expropriate any data or system, such as Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots and other unauthorized computer programming routines
- contain(s) advertising or solicitation of any kind.
Integrity does not guarantee that Submissions will not be lost or damaged or that you will be able to retrieve your Submissions. Integrity reserves the right, but does not have the responsibility to monitor and remove any Submission, at any time and without notice, in Integrity's sole discretion.
7. Participating in the Integrity Site
Generally: Be Polite and Obey the Law! At all times while visiting the Integrity Sites and participating in, accessing and using the Available Features (cumulatively "Using the Integrity Sites"), you must conduct yourself in a polite, courteous and respectful manner, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
For example, you may not, while Using the Integrity Sites:
- request, or otherwise attempt toobtain or store, personal information, passwords, Integrity Account information or any other type of information of other Users
- access or use another person's Integrity Account(s)
- disguise the origin of any Submissions
- alter, modify, frame, or "mirror" any Content
- create a deep-link toany Integrity Site by by-passing such Integrity Site's home page
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Integrity Sites
- inhibit, disrupt, or otherwise prevent anyone from using or accessing the Integrity Sites or interrupt any User's experience on the Integrity Sites, including but not limited toacting in any manner that disrupts Users' real-time exchanges or hacking or defacing any portion of the Integrity Sites
- interfere with or disrupt the Integrity Sites, or servers or network connections to the Integrity Sites
- disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected tothe Integrity Sites
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Integrity Sites
- attempt togain unauthorized access tothe Integrity Sites (or any portion thereof), any Available Feature, any other systems or networks connected tothe Integrity Sites or any server related thereto
- use the Integrity Sites tointentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- provide material support or resources (or toconceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) toany organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
8. Applicability of Other Terms and Conditions; Special Submissions/Purchases/Features
9. Content on the Integrity Site
Integrity does not independently verify (i) any Submissions, or (ii) any Content provided by third parties having an agreement with Integrity to provide content to the Integrity Sites (such third parties "Content Providers"). Integrity takes reasonable efforts to ensure any Content Integrity itself provides is accurate and timely, however, Integrity does not guarantee or warrant any Content provided by Integrity or any other party (i.e. User or Content Provider) is accurate, complete, truthful, or non-objectionable. Integrity does not endorse any Submissions made by Users or Content provided by Content Providers.
Integrity reserves the right, at any time and in Integrity's sole discretion, to remove any Content from the Integrity Sites without notice. Please keep in mind when using the Integrity Sites that Users may, (i) remain largely anonymous when using the Integrity Sites, (ii) be other than who or what they claim they are, and (iii) have dishonest, deceitful or harmful intentions. Therefore, you should exercise extreme discretion and skepticism when evaluating Content and interacting with individuals on the Integrity Sites. You should not, except as specifically requested by Integrity during the registration process or when you are placing orders through the Integrity Sites, provide your or any other individual's name, street address, telephone numbers, financial information, email addresses or other sensitive or personal information.
10. System Requirements.
In order to use certain Available Features, including, but not limited to the WORSHIPKITCHEN media download service, you are required to have Internet access and may be required to download/obtain certain (i) software and (ii) particular compatible devices. You acknowledge and agree that your ability to use Available Features will depend on (among other things) the speed of your Internet access and the hardware and software accessing the Available Features (including whether you have obtained the upgrades and updates that are available for such hardware and software). You are responsible for maintaining your Internet service and hardware and software, including obtaining/downloading any updates/upgrades to such hardware and software. You acknowledge and agree that Integrity may, at any time and in its sole discretion, change the Available Features and the requirements (type of Internet access, hardware, software) relating to the Available Features. Integrity does not guarantee or warrant that you will have access, at any time, to the Integrity Sites or any Available Features.
11. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
Integrity reserves the right to establish general practices and limits concerning use of, and storage space on, Integrity's servers.
12. Product, Service and Technical Information on the Integrity Sites
Integrity has made a conscientious effort to display and describe the Available Features accurately and completely. However, the detail and accuracy of the image and specifications of products that you see as a visitor to the Integrity Sites will depend on a number of things, including your computer equipment and Internet connections. In addition, Integrity is constantly updating the Available Features on the Integrity Sites in response to the requests and advancements made in the industry. Consequently, Integrity cannot and does not guarantee that the Available Features, including but not limited to, product images, services or specifications displayed or described to you on the Integrity Sites are or will remain accurate in every detail. You agree that the technical information, opinions, recommendations and other information made available to you on the Integrity Sites, including commentary regarding particular products are provided for your convenience only and shall not be relied upon as substitutes for thorough consultation with appropriately trained professionals familiar with your particular needs and circumstances.
The products and services depicted on the Integrity Sites are available only while supplies last. Integrity reserves the right to discontinue any Available Features at any time, without notice.
The Integrity Sites may display links to other websites or resources sponsored by third parties (such third party sites are known as "Linked Websites"). Access of Linked Websites is at your own risk. These Linked Websites may not be available at all times and may contain content that is untrue, offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. Integrity does not endorse or provide warranties of any kind as to any Linked Websites (and any websites to which they link). You should review these Linked Websites closely before submitting information to such Linked Websites or allowing children to visit these Linked Websites.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty
The Integrity Sites, including, but not limited to all Content, are provided "as is", "With all faults" and "as available." AS TO THE Integrity SITES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Integrity EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Integrity Sites. Any content downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Integrity Sites, shall be so obtained at your own discretion and risk. Integrity will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any content from the Integrity Site.
Without limitation to the foregoing, Integrity makes no warranty: (a) there will be no interference with your enjoyment of the Integrity Sites; (b) the Integrity Sites will fulfill any particular purpose, need, requirement or specification or is complete, reliable or accurate; (c) your requests to the Integrity Sites will be honored according to your schedule or any stated schedule; (d) the Integrity Sites will be timely, secure or error free; (e) any errors in Content will be corrected; (f) Content on the Integrity Site is lawful, appropriate or available for use in any particular location; or (g) products or services displayed or referenced on the Integrity Sites are available for use in a particular location.
Your sole remedy against integrity for your dissatisfiation with the integrity sites, including, but not limited to all content, is to stop using the integrity sites or content thereof with which you are dissatisfied.
15. Limitation of Liability
Integrity shall not be liable under any theory (including negligence) for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, lost profits or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Integrity SiteS, even if Integrity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF INTEGRITY FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT OR OTHERWISE) OR PENALTIES OR LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), DELICT OR OTHERWISE OF ANY TYPE EXCEED THE TOTAL OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEE, LICENSE FEE OR OTHER SIMILAR FFES PAID BY YOU TO INTEGRITY FOR ACCESS TO THE CONTENT WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLIAM, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEGRITY'S LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD $100), ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS THEREOF BEING HEREBY WAIVED BY YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Integrity and Integrity's officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, shareholders, employees, and agents (cumulatively "Integrity Indemnitees") for all claims against the Integrity Indemnitees that arise from or are related to your use of the Integrity Sites.
20. Contact Integrity
For making a claim of copyright infringement please use the contact information set forth below under "Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement."
For all other issues or questions please use the following contact information:
Integrity Media, Inc.
Attention: Customer Service
1000 Cody Rd
Mobile, AL 36695
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Integrity takes the intellectual property rights of others very seriously and we ask Users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe any Content constitutes copyright infringement of (i) one of your copyrighted works, or (ii) a copyrighted work of a copyright owner who has authorized you to act on his/her behalf, please provide us with the following information:
- your electronic signature or actual physical signature;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are allegedly being infringed, a list and description of such works;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Integrity Site, such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the allegedly infringing material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address (if you have an email address);
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work. You should provide the copyright infringement notice described above to Integrity's agent for notification of claim of copyright infringement. Such agent may be contacted as follows:
Agent: Tammy Tate
By mail: Integrity Media, Inc.
Attention: Business and Legal Affairs
1000 Cody Rd
Mobile, AL 36695
By phone: 251-633-9000
By fax: 251-776-5140
By email: email@example.com
You may also use the contact information provided above to notify Integrity of other types of intellectual property infringement occurring on the Integrity Sites.